Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ups and Downs Week 1

Been trying this healthy eating/ exercising thing for a week now and it has definitely had its up and downs. The ups are that my energy levels are higher, and in general am feeling pretty good. Have lost a few pounds too.
Now the downs, my muscles are so not use to this amount of activity and are fighting me on it. for 2 days straight I could barely get up and down off a chair my thighs were so sore. I don't think they were liking all the squats I have been doing! But they are better now!
I have also started walking in the mornings when i get to work before work actually starts. Have a coworker/friend who is also on this weight loss journey so we are walking together.

Thank you to everyone who has offered me words of support, I so appreciate them and can use all I can get!
I know that it is not all about weight and while I do need/want to lose weight, I mostly want to get healthy, I want to be able to take off a race Dean across the yard without feeling like I can not breathe!

I am ready for week 2~

1 comment:

Jennifer R! said...

You got this! I'm cheerin' for ya!!