Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year


So my New Year's Resolution as cliche as it sounds is to lose weight. I am involved in two weight loss challenges so hopefully this will be the incentive I need to carry through with this and actually get the job done!

Here is the last picture that was taken of me in 2011. Hopefully very soon i will have another one in which there is less of me!

I wish each and every one of you a Very Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true.

Goodbye 2011, hello 2012!

2 comments:

Melody said...

The new blog format looks great! My resolution this year is to lose weight, also; I've gained back 30 of the 42 pounds I lost 2 years ago! I'm going to start by retraining myself to eat RIGHT. Next week, swimming 3 times a week. It'll come off, again!

Sue said...

Elisha,

Weight loss is a great goal but remember to look at the beauty, okay? I love your picture.

In looking at your Christmas pictures, I can't believe how grown up Dean has gotten to be. He is an awesome young man.

And your blog looks REALLY nice!

Happy New Year my friend - and may it bring many blessings for you and Dean.
Hugs,
Sue