Saturday, December 31, 2011

Letters to and from Santa

Dean set about writing his yearly letter to Santa and wanted no help from me. When he was finished he asked me to come read it. The majority of letter came as no surprise to me as he asked for all the things he had been telling me he wanted for the past several months. The end of his letter brought me to tears though. My sweet generous little boy asked Santa to bring his mommy a new camera. Apparently Dean had heard me complaining about the fact that my camera had died one too many times and decided Santa needed to fix the problem!

Dean also wrote Santa another letter that he left for him on Christmas eve right next to the cookies. He asked Santa if he ever gets presents from Mrs. Claus or the elves and what were they? He also asked what it was like to be Santa?

So Christmas morning arrived with presents from Santa as well as a letter to Dean. It answered his questions and at the end told Dean to let mommy open a special present first! Yep, Santa brought me a brand new camera, just in time for Christmas morning pictures!

No comments: