Monday, October 17, 2011

Anniversary





Wednesday October 19, 2011 will be my 9 year wedding anniversary. That day 9 years ago was one of the happiest days of my life as I married the man of my dreams, love of my life and the father of my unborn child. Shawn left just a few days later for Basic Training and we lost him 8 months later. We never celebrated an anniversary together while he was on this Earth but I still think about and love him just as much today as I 9 years ago. Happy Anniversary sweetheart. I will love you till the day I join you in Heaven.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Elisha,

Anniversaries can never be forgotten and that you remember Shawn - and that day - in such a beautiful way is wonderful. I know the years have not been easy for you, but I am sure that Shawn is looking down on you as you raise Dean. And he is smiling.
God bless you my friend, and many hugs,
Sue