Sunday, February 26, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

These first 2 months of 2012 seem to be busier than usual. Probably because I am working full time for the first time since having Dean so it takes longer to get anything done! Last school year I only worked half day so I was able to come home and get all my housework done and grocery shopping done before Dean ever even got home from school. It was wonderful. Now however, we get done at school/work at the exact time. We leave together in the mornings and come home together in the afternoon together. This means he goes to the grocery with me unless I want to drive 20 minutes out of my way to drop him off at my moms so I can shop alone. It means he is here with me while i do every bit of my house cleaning, usually dirtying up the room I just finished up! lol

It is also incredibly hard to plan a birthday party in which the little boy it is for loves with you, goes everywhere with you and does not want to know the theme of his own party until party day!

With all of that said, I absolutely love my job. I love my co-workers and love those moments when the kids I am working with suddenly realize, "Hey, I CAN do it"!

2 comments:

Melody said...

I'm nervous about just what you're talking about here. Now that Mary is in school, I am looking for a job. I really don't know how it will all get done! I know lots of women do this, but how many of them have a hobby farm AND a job? I've been homeschooling, so she's a junior in high school in school for the first time. That's a lot of years of routine to change over from! Oh, well. I'm strong. I can do it!

Ma said...

I can't wait to see pictures from the birthday party. I'm getting so excited!